View All Morrisons Jobs Morrisons
- As Front of House Manager you will lead the team to deliver the highest standards of food and customer service . You’ll continuously build capability of the team, using your expertise to guide and mentor them to success.
- It will be a fun, whilst fast-paced environment and a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative new concept where your expertise and passion for great food is crucial to the brand’s ongoing success.
- You’ll be a self-motivated and dynamic leader with a passion for the industry.
- You will thrive within a busy, driven environment and demonstrate the ability to successfully influence change.
- Considered the ‘face’ of the brand, leading from the front and delivering and maintaining outstanding customer service at all times .
- A forward-planner who can also adjust to changing priorities and trends building engaged and high performing teams, sharing your knowledge and experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum level 3 Award Food Safety in catering for supervisors, with level 3 Award in Allergens
- Has relevant experience in experience in the hospitality industry
- Qualified to level 3 and 4 Hospitality Supervision Leadership
- A natural leader, with experience in a similar role within the industry
- Commercially aware, with a great understanding of the local community and customer base
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A