Website Nationwide Building Society
As a Lead Senior Member Analyst in in Nationwide’s Member Analytics team, you will play a pivotal role in improving our understanding of member behaviour and needs, by taking our member analysis and segmentation strategy forward. You will be responsible for producing analysis on customer behaviour across different dimensions and segments including channel, value and life-stage and attitudes using SAS.
- You’ll be delivering relevant and detailed insight about our customers that supports decision making and customer strategy.
- Responsible for planning and executing analysis of member behaviour using SAS analytical software, interpreting the findings from member data and providing recommendations on best approach.
- You’ll take a proactive approach to the development of new insight by identifying gaps in our customer and segment, understanding and designing responses to fill those gaps.
- Developing effective relationship with stakeholders and helping to facilitate strategic business decisions and respond to complex business problems with accountability for meeting deadlines.
- You will also provide support to junior team members in their analytical investigations.
- Be analytical with a logical mindset and have strong attention to detail.
- Highly experienced in customer analysis, along with having a strong ability to derive insight from various sources.
- Have experience of developing customer segmentation models using appropriate data manipulation and analytical techniques.
- Be proficient in using SAS to create and structure insight.
- Have excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to present findings in a compelling way to stakeholders.
- Understand Financial Services, product and market trends and an awareness of the strategic role analytical insight plays in business decisions.
Company: Nationwide Building Society
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reading, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A