As a Senior Health, Safety & Environment Consultant, you’ll be developing best practice in the delivery of customers services and solutions, combining health, safety and environmental expertise and commercial issues with a focus on client needs across industry sectors.
We’ll look to you to support the growth of the business through a contribution to projects, development and enhancement of the services we offer, particularly our environmental services, working with the sales teams to secure prospective clients, and developing client focused training and resources for the wider team.
- Identifying, accurately pricing and delivering additional consultancy and training services for the customer
- Developing, progressing and concluding new business opportunities through the identification of opportunities from existing clients or referrals, working with colleagues, networking, attending events and generating marketing opportunities
- Understanding customers’ needs and providing advice, consultancy services, training services and written documents in support of their business plans and in mitigation of risk
- Adopting a commercial approach to all customer interactions, existing and new
- Managing client retention and renewal pricing conversations for your own portfolio and in support of others
- The proven ability to coach and give feedback to others
- A high degree of time management and flexibility to serve customers at times that meet their needs
- The ability to identify and lead business solutions and bespoke service offerings to customers and to specifically provide commercial price quotes
- The ability to work alone, lead others and a track record of being a self starter
- A diverse sector, industry and generalist background
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A