View All NatWest JobsNatWest
As an Audit Manager, Data Management you’ll be providing quality, efficient and effective assurance and influencing business managers to improve control. You’ll be supervising team members and supporting them through coaching and helping them to realise their potential.
- Ensuring compliance with global methodology within engagements and accurately keeping the audit management tool up-to-date
- Building on an excellent Internal Audit position and influencing the evolution of the control framework
- Managing multiple audits and activities at the same time
- Leading the team to deliver audit engagements and driving assurance for regular and complex engagements
- Managing key stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a good understanding of business risks and an effective discussion on key risks and findings
- Leveraging Internal Audit’s industry leading audit methodology and tools
- How you’ve successfully delivered projects while keeping a firm hand on budget, time and quality.
- The ability to actively identify and help develop and coach talent
- The ability to effectively communicate with and influence senior stakeholders
- Experience of auditing technology with an interest in the emerging trends in AI, machine learning and data science and engineering.
- An interest and understanding of what it means to be ‘data driven’ and how data can be turned into knowledge and insight to drive better decision making.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A