The Customer Products and Propositions programme will see you analysing customer journeys, creating new products and ways to better serve our Commercial Banking customers including through our popular digital channels.
Over the course of this eight week summer internship, we’ll give you a taste of what it’s like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
- To be eligible for our Commercial Banking – Customer Products and Propositions internship, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of university and be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We’re looking for people with the curiosity to approach things from fresh perspectives and the determination to shape the best solutions for our customers
- You’re motivated and ambitious, and you bring integrity, creativity and a real customer focus to your work
- You’ll work well in teams, with strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- You’ll have an entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to learn and adapt and high personal integrity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A