As a Senior Personal Banker aligned to one of our branches, you’ll be in the perfect place to build great relationships and promote the benefits of alternative services to simplify and enhance customers banking experience.
Our customers will look to you to support them in their decisions as to how they bank with us. You’ll act as a trusted expert, proactively providing them with the knowledge they need to make the most of their money and making sure they’re fully informed when it comes to the products and services we offer.
- Identifying products and services that are right for our customers, helping them to make the most of their money and savings
- Identifying opportunities to help customers with more complex needs such as mortgages, private banking, business banking and protection
- Completing outbound care calls to customers to grow and maintain the relationship
- Conducting financial health checks and reviewing customer accounts
- Meeting and supporting customers via video banking from home or face to face in a branch
- Experience of working in a customer service environment with the ability to thrive under pressure and achieve customer satisfaction
- The ability to build rapport and trust with customers in both face to face and virtual environments and provide them with the right options for their circumstances
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a genuine interest building relationships
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A