View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
As a member of the Nestlé USA Talent and Performance Management (TPM) Team, this person will be responsible for supporting the annual Talent and Performance Process and projects for Nestlé USA and additional Operating Companies.
This role will be responsible for leading the administration of the Performance Management, Talent Assessment and Succession Planning processes, managing the TPMS tool and assisting the TPM lead and TPM team with key projects related to Talent and Performance Management at Nestlé USA and other Operating Companies.
- Support other performance management projects as they arise.
- Assist in managing the Talent Assessment & Succession Planning process by supporting the TPM team with Success Factors administration.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with all members of the HR department and other stakeholders with whom we have working relationships, such as HR Business Partners, HR Operations, Compensation and other key contacts.
- Partner with Talent SMEs (TPM, People Analytics, Organization Development, Learning, Talent Acquisition) to build supporting tools and resources to drive the Talent Management Process.
- Support the monitoring and movement of talent in alignment with the Nestlé Succession Planning process, ensuring proper implementation of the process, in coordination with Vevey, and enter approved succession plans into TPMS.
- Manage the administration of the Performance Management and Calibration process through the TPMS tool in SuccessFactors.
- Coordinate with and train HR, people leader and employee community, communicate to all Nestlé employees, and provide appropriate performance management reporting as needed by key stakeholders.
- Support TPM team with Succession initiatives across the organization, including Top Talent development programming and ongoing succession discussions.
- Assist in the coordination and training of the HR, people leader and employee community, communication to all Nestlé employees, and providing appropriate reporting to support the movement of talent across Nestlé.
- Conduct annual audit of PDP forms and report findings to NUSA and Vevey.
- Advanced skills in: Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Adept at learning new systems/software.
- Position requires up to 10% travel.
- Experience in a large, global organization is preferred.
- Demonstrated customer orientation and detail-orientation, commitment to flawless execution.
- Skilled at multi-tasking and prioritizing responsibilities and deliverables to meet deadlines
- Excellent judgement related to handling of confidential employee information.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, working with mid and senior levels of organization.
- BS/BA in human resources, training and development, organization development, I/O Psychology or a related field required.
- Prior experience accessing information in SAP a plus.
- Self-motivated to take the initiative to find solutions.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with other HR systems such as Talent and Performance Management systems (Success Factors preferred), Mentoring systems, etc. required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Prior experience with talent assessment and succession planning is preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A