View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
This position is responsible for managing the purchasing of ingredients and packaging materials, raw material inventory control, production scheduling, shipping and receiving.
Provides leadership, development, and support to team members under the guidance of the Nestle Management and Leadership Principles.
- Identifies cost-savings opportunities in areas including, but not limited to, materials planning and production planning. Focuses of this include increased serviceability of suppliers, optimization of stock covers, and evaluation of ordering practices, continuous improvement of safety stocks. Monitor, measure, and report on results of implementations
- Engages in selecting suppliers for supplies based on cost, quality, and service.
- Leads the supply function, including procurement, receiving, shipping, and production planning. This includes employee communication and development through team meetings, leadership, performance appraisals, and goal setting.
- Communicates with vendors to maintain a reliable supply of quality materials and service. Supervises control of inventories of ingredients and packaging materials.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in receiving, or purchasing in a leadership capacity.
- Fluent in coaching others
- Above average communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on supply chain, manufacturing operations, and/or purchasing.
- Organizational strategy skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Service- oriented attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, is required; SAP experience is preferred
- Strong listening skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A