View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
Here’s some things that you might not have known about us: ReadyRefresh by Nestlé business is changing how people buy water. Customers place orders from the comfort of their pajamas on their laptops or phones, and then delicious bottles of water arrive at their doors, delivered by our army of ReadyRefresh Service Representatives (RSRs). We are super passionate about customer service. Each stop that one of our RSRs makes is a chance to delight our customers. Our RSRs develop relationships with the folks who get our products delivered to their homes or small businesses. Something else you might not know about ReadyRefresh is that we are a fiercely proud group. Not only are we proud to be a part of the Nestle family, we are proud to be leading the way in safety and team work.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- You’ll need the ability to get a CDL class B license with airbrake endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
- You will need the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for Nestle Waters
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor.We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A