View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
The Retail Sales Representative owns and delivers sales for their overall territory by developing relationships with store managers/personnel to achieve directed short and long-term performance objectives. This is achieved with a focus on delivering the overall value of retail to include Sales, Displays, New Items and Core Distribution. Along with assigned broker merchandiser, leads the overall Nestle relationship at the retail level to include store deployment and execution. Activities center on wall-to-wall sales coverage of Nestlé items, including systemic problem solving related to out of stocks, new item speed to shelf, share of shelf, price compliance, promotion selling and providing direction to dedicated broker partners. Responsible for overall territory business planning to ensure meeting and exceeding client objectives.
- Reports competitive price changes and promotional support and resolves competitive pricing issues
- Sell incremental quantities for display and obtain maximum support for promoted product
- Sell additional product based on opportunities observed
- Identify and correct voids
- Monitors shelf to ensure share of shelf
- Resolve systemic problems related to out-of-stocks and voids
- Sell promotional surveys for displays
- Collaborates with targeted store-level/district-level Retail Operations personnel to create and execute business reviews that drive volume
- Merchandise products to obtain schematic compliance
- Ensure new items are available
- Selling Incremental Volume
- Ensures compliance to pricing guidelines at retail level
- Pack out shelves, rotate products, handle unsellable product
- Leads expenditure of financial resources in a fiscally responsible manner
- May sell new items and promotions at indirect accounts.
- Ability to analyze financial, inventory, retail conditions and/or other data to adapt appropriate selling approach.
- Certification on customer technology where applicable
- Excellent selling skills.
- Varied work week, may include evenings and/or weekends
- Ability to balance tasks in a time conscious manner achieving coverage goals.
- Ability to learn and utilize customer technology in everyday job functions.
- Knowledge of retail customer operations.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 0-2 years sales related and/or consumer product goods experience preferred
- Ability to run within a financial budget.
- BS/BA desired; or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Word and Access and Outlook).
- Some overnight travel required – 1 or 2 nights per month on average
- You will have the opportunity to solve common problems experienced in a retail environment.
- Ability to lift and carry 55 pounds
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A