View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
The primary purpose and function of the person holding this position is to sell ready to drink beverage line of products. Activities will center on selling new item introductions, marketing promotions, line extensions, merchandising and maintenance of existing product lines. In some instances this position will be responsible for training of new sales employees.
This entry-level role is designed to develop the future sales leaders of Nestlé. These highly sought after positions are comprehensive, interactive and strategically coordinated into our Sales department. We are looking for people with the right mix of talent and enthusiasm – with proven leadership skills, strong analytical, communication skills, nationwide mobility and individuals with the ability to work in a team setting are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Obtain maximum display support at all assigned retail accounts.
- Handle unsaleable products according to company policies.
- Provide useful and timely service to accounts and balance customer and consumer complaints in accordance with policies.
- Maintain detailed territory coverage of all assigned accounts within territory.
- Execute promotionally effective marketing and sales programs at store level.
- Suggest creative sales and marketing concepts to Management.
- Maintain, organize and update all sales materials for effective utilization.
- Use POS material to support the movement of all products.
- Increase store sales volume within territory.
- You will assume complete responsibility for store activity and development within a territory.
- Submit and maintain accurate customer records, sales, activities and other required reports and forms.
- Drive to assigned stores and provide sales coverage as required.
- Capitalize on retail distribution opportunities at store level and communicate competitive distribution gains and losses.
- Ensure that authorized distributions are present within assigned retail accounts.
- Develop accurate relations and rapport with customers within territory.
- Company car and other company equipment should be maintained in accordance with company policies.
- Implement and achieve corporate merchandizing objectives at all assigned accounts.
- Establish and achieve retail sales goals and objectives for territory.
- Ability to train others on Nestle standards
- Aligns a strategy and enables results through others
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Plan and Prioritize work effectively
- Detailed oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset
- Industry / Retail Knowledge preferred
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft office applications
- A minimum of 1-2 years of successful Retail sales and/or consumer goods experience preferred
- BA/BS or 2-3 year retail experience preferred
- Demonstrates leadership ability through direct or cross functional team
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A