View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
This role gives full P&L ownership for the Nutrition Category; you will be providing the business with the financial acumen necessary to achieve the financial objectives across the full P+L: top line revenue growth and effective cost management. You will assist the Nutrition leadership team to develop the strategic direction for the 3-year planning horizon. You will also be responsible for leading projects within our Nutrition business.
- Key contributor in the 3-year business plan translating business ideas into sound financial plans and sharing with key stakeholders.
- Manage the profitability of the business by understanding each line of the P&L and looking for efficiencies.
- Contribute to the development of new business models with a test and learn mind-set.
- Ensuring correct month end processes and controls are in place.
- Work closely with the Nutrition leadership teams ensuring quality financial information is used by the business for decision-making and potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood.
- Lead the monthly business planning process providing transparency, and challenge in the process to deliver both top line and bottom line targets.
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified Accountant with a breadth of finance experience, including commercial finance. You’ll be self-sufficient and results focused with great analytical skills. You’ll have an excellent eye for detail and understand how your decisions impact the Nutrition. You’ll also have great communication skills that enable you to challenge and influence across all levels whilst being able to develop positive stakeholder relationships. Being proactive and challenging in order to generate business is a must, as is having a real desire to get to the heart of issues that may arise. Coupled with your ability to be flexible when prioritising work in an environment that is very often ambiguous and sometimes pressured.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A