As one of the major exporters of the UK and Ireland’s food industry, our supply chain really is at the heart of all operations at Nestlé from sourcing raw materials right through to delivering the end product to our customer. Working closely with these customers and our internal colleagues, we are able to manage one of the FMCG industry’s most complex and sophisticated value chains, putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do.
You will be responsible for creating and managing a supply plan recognising all constraints within the supply stream for those assets you manage, to meet customer demand.
- Managing stock projections and ensuring the production plan meets our requirements.
- Working with Suppliers to help manage Inbound Stock requirements
- Actively supports the Category Strategic Planning process by providing capacity simulations, scenario plans and contingency proposals
- Establishing an 18-month production plan for Spray Dried Coffee, to support the manufacture of bulk and finished products to maintain excellent customer service
- Driving process review with a continuous excellence mind set, challenging status-quo and showing a proactive and collaborative approach for improving ways of working across Zone EMENA Supply.
- Managing the Supply Network Planning and export of bulk coffee
- Reviewing capacity utilisation and risk of supply by considering all constraints (shutdowns, planning rates, cycle times)
- Being Above the Market Supply Planning voice in Market / Category NPD projects, leading the Supply readiness elements of the projects within his area of responsibility.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tutbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A