View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Cereal Partners business. To provide expert financial support for the Commercial teams and ensuring the production of accurate and timely management information.
You’ll be working as a key member in the Cereal Partners commercial finance team. Working alongside Sales, acting as a true business partner by providing them with the financial information and insights required to enable them to make robust, timely business decisions.
- Working with the BMs, ensure accurate 12-month commercial and demand plans in line with monthly forecasting and budget cycles. Evaluating customer plans, identifying gaps vs targets and working with Sales on corrective actions.
- Working on one or more customer account teams, providing advice and analysis on all financial aspects and implications including internal pricing, profitability, trade spend invoices, annual price increases and mix analysis.
- Working closely with Commercial to build and maintain customer joint business plans, taking into account the impact on both the customer P&L and our internal financial targets.
- Understanding the internal and external environment to identify possible risks & opportunities to the commercial plan and adjusting our strategy accordingly.
- Supporting the Business Managers on ensuring effective and efficient use of trade investment in line with Brand and Channel guidelines, through pre/post evaluations and learnings.
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise and well organised.
- Qualified by Experience or Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Finance experience in a sales and marketing led business.
- Sound stakeholder management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tutbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A