View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
This position is expected to drive Nestlé continuous excellence and continuous improvements through the operation and processes within our bottling departments by empowering and engaging the operators and other Production Line Mananger.
- Creating strategies and priorities for the line to deliver the drivers for the OMP in all key areas – SHE, Quality, Supply Chain, Operations and Cost.
- Coaching, training and assessing to ensure the capability of the team and the rigorous application of standards and methodologies, driving autonomy and accountability at the lowest level.
- Accountable for team capability, succession planning and all aspects of people management, including attendance management, disciplinary and Development reviews.
- Leading development of the team to provide appropriate skills and flexibility of workforce to suit current and future needs aligned to business goals, using tools such as coaching, competence matrices and development plans.
- Working with the Line Performance Management team and Engineering to coordinate and prioritise resource to achieve production and maintenance plans with quality execution of TPM.
- Leading and coaching operational reviews to drive and embed a continuous improvement mind-set to support the achievement of the Operational Master Plan.
- Ability to challenge the norm.
- You will need to demonstrate understanding of Safety, Engineering, Quality and Labour regulations.
- Experience of developing strategy to drive line improvement.
- Experience managing and implementing change programmes would be an advantage.
- Excellent leadership capability and operational management experience.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Proven experience managing a team in a FMCG production manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical and technical comprehension will be advantageous.
- You will ideally have experience with TPM, continuous improvements and lean manufacturing.
- Displaying strong initiative and drive for continuous improvement with a natural coaching & development style and a genuine interest in people development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tutbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A