The purpose of the role is to develop and execute winning channel and category plans and point of purchase solutions. The aim being to deliver category growth and market share for Nestlé, whilst ensuring impartiality and integrity with our customers ensuring a win/win outcome.
- Building external relationships, it’s key! You will be the first port of call and a trusted source to Buying Teams for any category questions, insight and recommendations.
- Executing the key category drivers within your customers via the delivery of our point of purchase (POP) vision, through insight-based recommendations to caterers at range reviews and on an ongoing basis.
- Flawless execution and personalisation of Nestlé’s category strategy to meet the caterer/client/wholesaler needs, generating engagement and commitment.
- Deliver best in class insight, engaging customers with promotional and sales insight to optimise the effectiveness of promotions whilst demonstrating a key connection to occasion based consumption.
- Deep understanding of the shopper behaviour within the workplace channel and the wider contract catering sectors such as Education and
- Healthcare. This bits important as workplace dynamics change we need agility to think differently.
- Lead the category agenda in the Nestlé integrated commercial planning process, ensuring our internal plans meet the external needs of our customers and their clients.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Crawley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A