View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
We have an exceptional opportunity in Gatwick for a Supply Planning Lead to join our Supply Chain team. The role is responsible for leading the UK&I supply planning team and managing the supply of Nestlé Purina products, in collaboration with our EMENA team to deliver against the customer service, working capital, distribution costs and bad goods targets.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process on what this could look like.
- Lead and prioritise process optimisation initiatives to improve the efficiency, reliability, agility and total-delivered-cost of end-to-end supply planning.
- Clear communications of supply stream metrics to key stakeholders to support delivery of MBP, AVC and MBS processes as well as supporting the delivery of Purina and SC OMP priorities.
- Lead, coach and develop supply planners to meet current and future needs of the team and Nestle Purina business.
- Develop and execute supply strategies to ensure operational delivery of stock required in the UK&I network to achieve planned demand within agreed customer service and cost targets.
- An interest in people development with previous experience of leading teams being a distinct advantage.
- A Supply Chain background is essential with experiences in Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Customer Facing and Monthly Business Planning.
- Ability to challenge and work cross-functionally and influence without authority.
- Open to new ways of working and a catalyst for identifying and implementing change within teams.
- Demonstrated ability of using problem solving to simplify processes and finding efficiencies in current ways of working.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Crawley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A