Website Nissan Motor Corporation
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing a combination of tasks related to the receipt, storage and shipment of automotive parts and accessories. Additionally, this role will contribute to building Nissan brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
- Prepare orders for shipment: verify, pack, label and move to loading location.
- Receive incoming items by opening crates and other containers using hand tools.
- Stock material and mark with identifying information.
- Locate parts/accessories specified on shipping label: load and move to sorting and shipping area.
- Utilize Handheld Scanner and On-Board Monitor.
- Operate hand truck or powered truck as necessary.
- Verify, sort and move contents to specified area for distribution.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization based on 5S standards.
- Participate in management efforts towards process improvements.
- Ensure compliance with all safety policies and practices.
- Ability to use computer to look up information utilizing NISSAN’s Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to physically perform all tasks listed in job functions, which may involve continuous use of mechanical controls requiring repetitive hand/arm motion and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and follow detailed instruction
- Ability to verify multi-digit part numbers
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience or related warehouse experience (receiving/stock-keeping or picking/packing)
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A