Website Nissan Motor Corporation
The Senior Manager, HR Business Partner (HRBP) oversees day-to-day operational implementation of key Human Resource processes, programs, and strategies through supporting HR Business Partners and direct interaction with client group employees and leaders in Canton, MS.
- Ensures functional groups motivate and drive employees to assure an engaged workforce.
- Coordinates HRBPs to share best practice survey actions and results between different supported business units.
- Engage with functional groups to align talent to critical and key roles to meet functional and corporate objectives. Participates in reorganizations and job redesign.
- Monitors and approves position description changes.
- Responsible for Challenge reasons and ensuring solutions align to mid-long term business plan.
- Understands function’s strategic plans and initiatives to provide value added recommendations for organization planning to function leadership.
- Actively engages and participates in planning with all levels of client groups to develop trust and credibility.
- Manages and balances multiple demands and priorities to achieve optimal results.
- Ensures functional leaders motivate and implement employee engagement initiatives across their workforce.
- Maintains a positive outlook, stays motivated, and encourages/inspires motivation to team and clients, able to generate innovative and creative solutions and alternatives even under resource constraints, demonstrates perseverance in achieving objectives despite obstacles.
- Facilitates effective communication between COE and functional groups to provide visibility to upcoming HR initiatives and employee issues.
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for attrition countermeasures and continuous improvement.
- Coaches managers on policy application and interpretation.
- Approves corrective action recommendations and proactively works with the involved groups to resolve employee issues.
- Supports and empowers HRBPs through all investigations to final resolution.
- Coordinates assignments from HR COE’s across the business function which includes communications, meeting facilitation and follow-up to ensure completion of activities.
- 5+ years in a work supervisor or leader role of other employees. This includes employee coaching, assigning work, checking the timeliness and quality of work, and training new employees. May have provided input into performance reviews.
- Demonstrated experience with recruiting, employee relations, and sound knowledge of employment law.
- Strong experience in all facets of HR.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 10+ years of directly related professional level Human Resources experience or Functional experience.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canton, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A