View All Nissan JobsNissan Motor Corporation
With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
- Uses ergonomic guidelines to address current manufacturing injury concerns and future model planning.
- Provides Industrial Hygiene activities such as air and noise sampling, and monitors results to ensure a healthful working environment.
- Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
- Provides guidance and support to manufacturing on Safety and Health related topics.
- Develops tools and training to prevent or minimize work-related injuries, and to maintain a safe work environment at Nissan.
- Meets with Plant Managers monthly to review any Cumulative Trauma Disorder injuries, identify any trends and recommend countermeasures.
- Working knowledge of ergonomic standards and evaluation tools; working knowledge of the company manufacturing processes
- Working knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to produce non-standard, creative products
- A related degree from a four-year college
- 1+ year of related experience at a professional level
- Extensive knowledge of State and Federal safety standards
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canton, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A