Website Nissan Motor Corporation
With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
- Verifies the legal formation structure of the borrower, documents the terms of financing, and secures collateral in accordance with Uniform Commercial Code.
- Assists Commercial Credit Manager in training Commercial Credit Analysts.
- Creates recommendations for credit approval or denial based on financial condition, nature of request, and appropriate value of the loan.
- Prepares recommendation in writing and orally presents the credit package before the credit committee.
- Confirms that dealer lines of credit and loans are accurately funded and correctly configured on the company’s system.
- Provides assistance to the field organization regarding dealership financing requests and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Confirms that conditions of credit approval are met prior to funding. Interfaces with field and inventory control audit staffs to coordinate dealer’s internal conversion to the company’s loan program(s).
- Communicates the terms of final approval to the field and/or borrower. Prepares commitment letters for floorplans, wholesale daily rentals, mortgage loans, equipment loans, and capital loans.
- Produces and reviews documentation for floor plan, wholesale daily rental, equipment, and capital loans. Assists the legal department in the preparation and review of mortgage loan documents.
- Assesses dealership financial performance and ability to repay borrowings. Identifies lending opportunities and areas of risk. Recommends appropriate loan structure.
- Prepares reports evaluating portfolio’s approved line amounts, outstanding balances, dealership financial condition, portfolio interest revenue, and retail/lease penetration.
- Working knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to produce non-standard, creative products.
- Thorough knowledge of financial analysis, accounting principles; commercial credit and commercial real estate lending, loan underwriting and documentation, credit risk identification. Good oral / interpersonal and written communication skills; organization; presentation; problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. Consider equivalent related college or technical courses, seminars and in-house classroom training.
- Occasional day or overnight travel.
- Two or more years of directly related professional level experience.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A