Website Nissan Motor Corporation
As a member of the company’s West Region sales team (Oregon/Idaho District), functions as primary company contact for Nissan and Infiniti dealerships for assigned dealers. Provides and promotes positive customer relations between the company and the dealers, while promoting financial products and resolving related dealer issues.
- Communicates, solicits, and promotes NESNA Assurance (vehicle service contracts, prepaid maintenance, and ancillary) products and programs to assigned dealers. Conducts, develops and presents competitor comparisons to promote features and benefits of the company’s products.
- Acts as a liaison between dealership and internal NMAC departments. This includes consumer credit, funding, titles, inventory control, and legal. Presents a seamless image of the company where cross-department concerns are presented. Solicits dealer feedback on the company’s customer service performance to dealers and consumers.
- Facilitates lease vehicle returns and assists with resolution of related problems. Administers and monitors dealer compliance with lease return policies and procedures. Solicits auction attendance by dealers and provides program support of remarketing initiatives and programs. Assists in fact finding, relationship management and implementation of action plans during credit workout or asset disposal of troubled dealership loans.
- Assists in relationship management during closure and transfers of dealer lines of credit to alternative lenders (credit takeout). Collects unpaid billings, enforces curtailments and actively supports improvement of negative reserves. Monitors dealers’ wholesale performance and inventory control, including inventory and due diligence audits.
- Administers contest and incentive programs for assigned territory.
- As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
- Communicates, solicits, and promotes consumer finance (retail and lease) products and programs to assigned dealers. Conducts, develops and presents competitor comparisons to promote features and benefits of the company’s products for both new and pre-owned vehicle financing.
- Communicates, solicits, and promotes dealer lending programs (wholesale floorplan, mortgage, capital, and revolving lines of credit) to assigned dealerships. Acts as sales closer to procure new commercial credit accounts. Provides financial management advice to dealers on cost consolidation, cost saving measures, and potential improvements in financial operating efficiencies. Conducts, develops and presents competitor comparisons to promote features and benefits of the company’s products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and other applications to produce necessary reporting and presentations.
- Previous experience providing on-the-job training to new employees preferred, but had no other formal supervisory responsibilities.
- FSM: Six or more years of progressively responsible related experience at a professional level, including two or more years in field sales, service or dealer relationship management and two or more years in automotive credit analysis, consumer lending, commercial lending, and/or assurance products. Additional experience in automotive finance or automotive sales and marketing preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate sales and service behaviors. Superior interpersonal and relationship management skills. Excellent presentation skills. Excellent analytical skills. Extensive knowledge of automotive financial products; including, consumer lending, commercial lending, and assurance products. Extensive knowledge of several corporate automotive sales and marketing functions; such as: financial products, contests and incentives, market representation, customer satisfaction, parts and accessories sales and service operations, and business management operations.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A