View All Nissan JobsNissan Motor Corporation
The Section within the Regional Shared Service Centre is responsible for company secretarial matters for all Nissan companies in the UK; Government grant administration; cost accounting and forecasting for General and Administration departments; DOA administration; UK insurance activities; and local business rates matters
This role will report to the Senior Controller – Corporate Governance. There will be regular contact with personnel from all areas of the business of NMUK, NMGB and the other UK entities. The role is very varied and includes some project working and regular contact with the senior management of the European Group.
- Business rates administration including checking rating valuations and charges from local councils;
- Arranging recharges of various costs to other Nissan entities (including Europe and Japan); and
- Support for varied Purchase Requisition queries and maintenance of requisition approval routing.
- Administration of grant matters including assistance with preparation of grant applications, quarterly instalment claims, quarterly monitoring reports and external due diligence reviews;
- Assisting with the preparation of agendas, papers and minutes of meetings of Boards of Directors for all Nissan UK companies and filing statutory returns with the Registrar of Companies on a timely basis;
- Accounting, forecasting and reporting for General and Administration departments covering actuals, budgets and forecasts. Business partnering with local departments to support their budgeting process and help with varied queries.
- Flexibility, team spirited and prepared to work in a non-routine environment.
- Competent in the use of MS Office applications and SAP
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving ability, analytical & attentive to detail
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A