View All Nordstrom JobsNordstrom
As a Maintenance Tech 1 you will be responsible for executing a preventative maintenance program as well as supporting the troubleshooting and diagnostics repairs of the building’s material handling equipment. You will also support the Operations team by helping with designing maintenance solutions for difficult problems and maintenance projects. The Maintenance Tech 1 will play a n integral role in accomplish ing building and department goals.
- Safely o perate equipment: forklifts, scissor and boom lifts, hand tools
- Working Knowledge of a work order system
- Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used
- Maintain a positive working relationship across all departments within the Nordstrom facility
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Support the troubleshoot ing , maintain ing and repair ing all aspects of material handling systems & conveyors (such as motor/ reducer issues, belt tracker, belt lacing
- Support the troubleshooting of basic relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components– photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs , and encoders.
- Basic knowledge of controls systems & PLC’s. (preferred)
- 1+ year of experience for Tech 1 with mechanics in any industry
- Robotics Knowledge (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience for Tech 2 and 3 with conveyors, electrical systems, and building maintenance
- Knowledge of power tools, pneumatic, or hydraulic tools.
- Knowledge of operation and repair of material handling equipment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lebanon, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A