View All Panera Bread JobsPanera Bread
- With the right attitude, personality, and desire to delight our guests, you will be trained and set up for success. At Hamra Enterprises, ?success? means moving our business and our communities forward. We actively engage in philanthropic endeavors including our work with Boston Children?s Hospital, Make-A-Wish IL, the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, and Children?s Miracle Network.
- Exposure hot/cold. Constantly exposed to low temperatures in walk-in freezer and cooler. Constantly exposed to high heat in walk-in oven, or wall mounted ovens.
- Carry weight, lift, move, transport, position, put, install, remove; frequently moves product, dishes, boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, position self (to), move. Constantly positions self to maintain cleanliness of restaurant, including under the tables and prep areas. Also, to retrieve product.
- Taste/smell detect, distinguish, determine, not applicable.
- Use hands/fingers to handle or feel operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, position. May use a register, slicer, knives, scissors, other machinery, and a computer.
- Talk/hear, communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information; the person in this position frequently communicates with fellow employees or guests. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Climb (ladders) or balance, ascend/descend, work atop, traverse; occasionally ascends/descends a step ladder to reach product on top shelves.
- Walk, move, traverse- The person in this position must have the ability to stand up to 12 hours, move about the restaurant to access the dining room, prep area, restrooms, and dumpster area.
- 1+ years? restaurant management experience
- Satisfy a background check
- Full work availability ? days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Exposure to financial accountability
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver?s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
Company: Panera Bread
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A