View All Panera Bread JobsPanera Bread
- The Director, Pick-Up is responsible for leading the vision, strategy and financial results of the pick-up channels (Curbside & Rapid Pick Up). They will identify key insights and trends to drive sales growth, operational efficiency and increase Panera’s ability to deliver a great customer experience. The Director of Pick-Up is responsible for building a strong partnership with the SVP of Operations and VP of Channel Growth to support the execution of the pick-up strategies and activities within the organization.
- In close partnership and collaboration with the SVPs of Operation and SVP of Off-Premise; establish annual, quarterly and monthly goals and strategies to ensure the execution of the existing pick-up business, the rollout of new initiatives and all related changes.
- Understands the pick-up customer’s needs and journey; takes responsibility for the end to end user experience.
- The SME (Subject Matter Expert) for all pick-up channels; takes ownership in resolving any issues by partnering with the appropriate team members and seeing the execution all the way through.
- Understands customer trends by leveraging data from the digital, e-commerce and MyPanera teams; use data to help drive sales and execution strategies to reach expected regional and national goals.
- Owns the P&L for the Pick Up channel and is accountable for properly managing budgets and expenses; ensures appropriate accounting practices through P&L reconciliation.
- Partner with operations to drive a best in class customer experience and limit friction within our cafes; identify gaps and put in place varied solutions that drive desired outcomes.
- Leverage Channel Team and local knowledge of markets to assign process enhancements and special projects. Lead team members to execute solutions to attain key performance improvement, accelerate growth and/or reduce risk.
- Recognize high performance in individual regions and markets. Socialize successes with senior leaders to encourage repeated results.
- In partnership with key stakeholders; manage and direct enrollment, deployment and governance of special projects and initiatives within designated regions.
- Develop, validate, and execute regional marketing campaigns and initiatives that complement the overall organizations growth strategy.
- Owns the vision and direction for all pick-up channels; ensures the right strategies are in place to achieve consistent results and sales growth.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to adapt communication style to suit varied audiences.
- Proficient with use of e-mail, Microsoft Office, internet-based tools and complete other basic computer functions.
- Motivational. Able to inspire teams to perform at a high level and hold others accountable.
- Able to derive meaning from raw data to influence decisions and direction.
- Education Level: Four-year college education (preferred but not required).
- Analytical mindset. Able to focus on an opportunity, ask insightful questions and gain expertise quickly.
- Able to build relationships, collaboration and consensus among peers, managers, partners, and associates. Able to lead through influence while also provide specific direction where needed.
- Self-motivated. Able to plan, prioritize, schedule, and manage a calendar of multiple strategies and projects (strong organizational skills).
- Experience in any of the following: Consulting, Product Manager of eComm or CPG, Merchant/Buyer. Restaurant experience preferred but not required.
Company: Panera Bread
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A