View All Party City JobsParty City
At PCHI, we create joy for our customers by making it easy to create unforgettable memories. We are Customer Obsessed. Our Team Leads lead by example and possess the energy and enthusiasm to match our customer’s excitement while providing an exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our products and services because we have the broadest and best selection of party goods in the industry. We ensure we are in stock and easy to shop. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes, ideas and provide everything they need to bring their party to life.
- You will support the Store Team Leader in holding associates accountable to expectations.
- You will continuously direct and coach store team members.
- Team Leads will master all OMNI channel service platforms, including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup, and others.
- You will assist the Store Team Leader with team onboarding and learning.
- Team leads are responsible for creating an environment that promotes associate engagement and retention.
- Team Leads are expected to work a schedule that aligns to customer and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts, and weekends).
- You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to deliver on store sales goals and customer engagement.
- As part of the Leader on Duty (LOD) team, you are responsible for other various processes and procedures to ensure an efficiently operating store.
- Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is required.
- The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise for our customers.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap maintenance is required.
- Ringing transactions on a register is required.
Company: Party City
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A