View All Postmates JobsPostmates Inc
We’re looking for a CRM Marketing Associate who will help drive the company’s growth forward. You are stickler for the details and have a mix of technical, creative and analytical skills to launch cool, buzzworthy email, push and in app marketing campaigns. You’ll collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization (brand communications, design and copy, analytics, product) to execute email, push and in app marketing campaigns. The role requires someone who is incredibly executional, detail-oriented, a quick problem-solver and has a can-do attitude.
- Stay obsessed with industry trends, and advise the team on new technologies and strategies that will help us meet our goals
- Conduct user-end testing of email marketing campaigns to ensure accuracy of content, linking, and tracking
- Engage with multiple stakeholders across the organization to support key marketing and brand partnership initiatives
- Manage the end-to-end process of email, push and in-app marketing execution including campaign segmentation, creating/updating email HTML, scheduling,
- QA, discount setup and campaign deployment
- Report out on campaign performance and recommendations
- Highly organized, results-driven, with exceptional attention to detail with great end-to-end executional ability
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing role. Email marketing experience preferred (experience with Braze is a plus)
- Sense of humor, preferred. Ok, required
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity
- Flexibility. Our business peaks when people eat. That doesn’t always happen from 9-5.
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a must
- Versatile. Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Self-starter with an excitement for learning, open to new experiences and challenges in a fast-paced business environment.
Company: Postmates Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A