View All Postmates JobsPostmates Inc
The Marketing and Communications team is responsible for managing and growing the Postmates brand by telling the Postmates story at scale in engaging and innovative ways. We are a high-energy team with a passion for people, culture, brand and great creative storytelling. If you’d like to belong to one of the country’s most dynamic and forward thinking teams, come tell us your story.
We’re looking for a world class marketer to continue building the Postmates brand by identifying and establishing strong relationships with other leading, innovative brands that strengthen our cultural relevance across music, entertainment, gaming, sports, fashion & beauty. You will work closely with strategic partners to acquire new customers for Postmates, and develop and execute industry-leading integrated marketing campaigns.
- Leads internal and external pre-campaign pitches and post-campaign debriefs/recaps.
- Ideates innovative and engaging marketing campaigns and activations to support partnership objectives.
- Monitor partner KPIs and continue developing programs/campaigns to optimize performance.
- Schedules and organizes all relevant project kick offs.
- Develops the monthly marketing calendar for partners and coordinates with the broader Postmates brand marketing team to align on relevant campaigns.
- Maintains team budget, forecasting costs and ensures all team members are maintaining updated real-time reporting.
- Builds and maintains project timelines.
- Leads all relevant new partner onboarding/kick offs.
- Writes project briefs/spec docs and gathers inputs/feedback from relevant stakeholders.
- Leads weekly/monthly partner meetings.
- Oversees project review sessions and gathers/implements feedback; and secures approvals.
- Partners with legal to inform contract terms and monitors contract compliance.
- Works closely with the Sr Director of Product and Partnerships vet and develop incoming partnership opportunities.
- Leads marketing QBR preparations, while collaborating with XFN teams to gather data, develop decks and participate in partner meetings.
- Identify and implement continuous process and project improvements.
- Coordinates with the Creative and Growth team to execute against campaign concepts across all marketing channels including email, push, text, in-app, off-platform, etc.
- Identifies additional synergies across brand campaigns and other relevant company initiatives that drives organic growth and product adoption.
- Effective at building strong cross functional relationships that rally teams together around major brand initiatives.
Very detailed- and process-oriented
- Must be a self-starter that works well with ambiguous concepts and is a creative problem solver.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, and is agile, nimble and reactive to new developments and opportunities.
- Proven ability to develop and execute differentiated marketing programs across owned and paid channels with strong case studies and examples.
- HIGH degree of comfort and experience presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Unmatched cultural fluency to understand consumer trends, emerging cultural moments, and targets for brand and media partnerships.
- Experience working in or with blue-chip, Fortune 100 companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across both technical and creative applications.
- Minimum 5 years experience in hands-on brand marketing and partnership programs in a direct-to-consumer business.
- Familiarity with data / analysis tools (ability to work with user data and metrics to evaluate and run such programs)
- Comfort in technical conversations with strong analytical and data-driven decision making experience.
Company: Postmates Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A