The Fashion Communications Administrator will be responsible for the co-ordination of the press office, showroom and content studio; focusing on the management of samples, image databases to influencer activations.
- Manage the day to day PR samples to media, influencers, VIPs, external agencies and other Primark international showrooms.
- Assistance with ad-hoc day-to-day press activity, press events, in-store events, influencer activations.
- Working on the global report with senior team members.
- Write all types of effective global PR materials including drafting mailers, press releases and briefing documents.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the ever-changing social media landscape including Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube and other emerging tools.
- Research necessary collateral for launch proposals and seasonal trend activations.
- Support on the implementation of PR strategies in line with global marketing calendar and Primark brand.
- Managing and filing of press folders and reference material, archiving press clippings and influencer content. Tracking all brand coverage received daily through media
- monitoring service and our own influencer monitoring system.
- Be highly proficient at pitching to online press, print and influencers.
- Keep an updated calendar of comms in line with wider brand comms marketing calendar.
- Strong knowledge of 360 influencer marketing campaigns, agencies and how paid activations work.
- Ensure samples are recorded, monitored, and stored appropriately and returned in a timely and organised manner if required.
- Attend relevant team meetings to review progress and identify future objectives for yourself and the department.
- Manage and maintain the online image banks regularly (PR shots, Digital DAM, iHeart) and update the wider team.
- Managing of media and influencer gifting, seeding and production of goody bags for media and events.
- Be an enthusiastic learner with a firm understanding of the global fashion industry with a positive approach to PR, the media landscape and influencer marketing.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be a style conscious, Primark obsessed, independent thinker with an attention for detail and a creative eye.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be proactive & assertive reacting to key business requirements in a timely manner.
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign knowledge would be an advantage.
- Keen awareness and interest in the social influencer landscape.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook are essential.
- At least 1 year’s work experience working at a PR agency or in-house on a PR/Marketing team.
- Graduate with a fashion based and/or PR and marketing qualification.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A