View All Princess Cruises JobsPrincess Cruises
The Holland America Group is currently looking for a Sr. Programmer Analyst (DevOps, Performance & Automation Engineering) who will be proactively working with web development, global information security, infrastructure, systems teams and implementing and operating guest facing website infrastructure.
- Setting up infrastructure using AWS cloud, architecting highly available, scalable and fault tolerant architectural solutions to migrate successfully from current infrastructure (on premise / Virtual / Cloud) to AWS cloud.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools and frameworks using Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Java, TestNG and REST Assured.
- Perform research, propose and prototype new principles, technologies, frameworks, tools strategies and best practices and integrate them into the teams collective knowledge.
- Setting up Application performance monitoring and management using AppDynamics.
- Containerization of Micro services using Docker Containers and Orchestration and Scheduling of the Docker
- Containers using AWS ECS and Kubernetes.
- Collaborate with web developers bringing operational and security standard awareness
- Design, build and maintain a resilient, secure and efficient web application platform
- Support QA automation for application development and user training activities, as required.
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance
- Raising support calls with vendors and involved in Root cause analysis for server and application problems.
- Maintain development operational practices and procedures
- Configuration and monitoring of Logs using Splunk.
- Perform Integration, System, Regression, Performance/Stress/Volume testing.
- Monitor website stability and performance, and troubleshoot site issues
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Automate application build, deployment and monitoring using scripts and CICD tools
- Develop and manage the build environment, code repositories and perform releases management
- Perform Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment and Dev Ops processes with technologies and platforms including Java, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Gradle, Akamai, and AWS.
- Conduct DevOps tool research, evaluation, proof of concept, installation, configuration and training
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps technologies
- Experience using scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc), configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, etc) and command execution frameworks
- Must have work experience with Jenkins release automation, system administration and system configuration
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills – ability to set and enforce process and influence other team members
- Experience in 24×7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment
- Experience in Git version control tool
- Must have experience in application monitoring tool, preferably AppDynamics
- Must have work experience with containerization technology, preferably Docker
- Must have experience in Java application development and related J2EE technology stack
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Engineering/Software or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience architecting and developing QA automation framework with detailed knowledge in writing test automation test scripts for large scale web based ecommerce applications running on desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
Company: Princess Cruises
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Clarita, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A