View All Progressive JobsProgressive Insurance
As a Senior Compensation Analyst, you’ll have a key role in ensuring our compensation programs are competitive and aligned with our company’s philosophy. Considered a subject matter expert, you’ll partner with HR leaders across business areas to analyze, identify and make recommendations on compensation trends and issues. Leading projects with a companywide impact, you’ll develop solutions and implement action plans for compensation initiatives. With the potential to work with all levels of leadership, you’ll proactively provide research, analysis, and support on issues that impact employees.
- Solid understanding of Compensation procedures, principles and concepts in the following areas: base pay administration, management compensation, reward and recognition programs.
- Strong project management skills in leading large projects
- Solid understanding of Federal and state regulations governing compensation and employment including: Fair Labor Standards Act, Americans with
- Disabilities Act, Equal Pay Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
- In lieu of a degree, minimum of 6 years of experience in Compensation, Human Resources, or Data Analysis
- Advanced computer skills in Excel – with advanced knowledge of spreadsheet functionality, including v-look-up, pivot tables, charts, and graphing
- Strong communications skills with the ability to prepare reports and conduct presentations to management and employee groups
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of 4 years of experience in Compensation, Human Resources, or Data Analysis
Company: Progressive Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A