View All Progressive JobsProgressive Insurance
As a digital designer, you’ll play a key role on a highly collaborative team of creatives who are taking complex business opportunities and transforming them into effective consumer-facing experiences. You’ll be involved in every aspect of the design process, from UX strategy and prototyping to the creation of pixel-perfect final designs (let’s be honest…when you love design, details matter).
- Proficiency in working with Adobe Creative Suite and/or other design and rapid prototyping tools
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 12 years related web site design, graphic design or multimedia development experience
- Pays close attention to details (big and small) and ensures quality is consistently maintained across experiences and into development
- Can design experiences that balance user, business, and brand goals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Web Design, Graphic Design or related field of study (Visual Communications) and a minimum of 8 years visual web design experience
- Prior experience designing for large web sites or complex web applications, developing projects from conceptualization to final production
- Stays up to date with the newest design technologies, techniques and trends.
Company: Progressive Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A