View All Publix Super Markets JobsPublix Super Markets
- This position is paid under Standards Indexed Pay (SIP) guidelines. SIP is a flexible pay system in which associates pay will change weekly depending how efficiently they work that week. Selectors who successfully complete the training period will receive $21.20 per hour for 100% of standard.
- Night differential A $.50 per hour night differential is paid to associates regularly scheduled to work any hours between midnight and 300 a.m. (this does not include shifts that end at midnight or begin at 300 am).
- Weekend differential A $2.00 per hour weekend differential is paid to associates for hours worked between 1200 am Saturday through 1159 pm Sunday.
Qualification & Experience:
- be at least 18 years old
- ability to pass a Physical Agility Test (before his or her start date in the position)
- ability to stand bend, stoop, and twist and do repetitive work for long periods of time
- successfully complete a Work Attitude Survey
- ability to read, write, and identify and verify numbers
- ability to obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations (on or before his or her start date in the position)
- ability to interpret, understand, and follow instructions
- ability to operate a pallet truck or forklift without any part of his or her body exposed outside of the operator compartment
- ability to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- ability to select, lift, carry, and stack product weighing 62 pounds
- ability to work under strict time requirements
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A