Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Loyalty Officer Europe, to support our 27 markets across Europe.
Based in London, this role in a newly created team will support the Loyalty Manager to execute the Airline’s strategy for customer loyalty across all customer segments including Program Members, Non-Members and members of partner programmes.
You will develop direct customer relationships, rebuilding loyalty offering to attract and create value for members and drive daily engagement with our partners.
- Developing action plans that will grow QR’s share of Loyal consumers through marketing campaigns, tools and technologies
- Supporting the development of regional partnerships (across air, other travel, retail and financial services- including credit card offering, co-brand) geared towards reinforcing Privilege Club position and continually optimise partner marketing to drive value.
- Monitoring competitor activities and offerings with their partnerships especially in key markets to ensure full understanding of the competitions offering
- Reviewing Loyalty partner performance and related promotional activities and ensure it feeds into learnings for future activity to ensure continuous improvement
- Support FFP partnerships with existing and any new oneworld alliance partners, operational process and customer service matters
- Actively support relationships with non-Alliance airline partners
- Interaction with key commercial stakeholders on local, regional, and global initiatives and opportunities, executing the Loyalty strategy for the Europe region.
- Managing campaigns to achieve Loyalty key performance targets against the following indicators: customer lifetime value, member penetration, communication engagement rate, partner revenue, redemptions, membership populations, member spend
- Ideally a bachelor’s Degree within Marketing or a related discipline
- Experience within loyalty and digital marketing
- Experience in corporate business acquisition and partnerships
- Expertise in all digital tracking and monitoring aspects as well as reporting tools
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A