Website Regal Cinemas
The Deputy General Manager is a full-time salaried employee. The Deputy General Manager must understand the overall operation of the location. This includes proactively leading the team to ensure achievement of business goals in revenue, expense, profitability, guest satisfaction, inventory control, and employee morale as well as making independent decisions and acting as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current for all staff employed in alcohol service roles.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- Have completed or in the process of completing the team lead training.
- Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents and reporting those details to management.
- Required to read and understand training materials that will cover subjects such as harassment prevention and other regulatory compliance.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities as assigned by the GM or other senior manager.
- Team Leads are to be utilized in situations in which management is unavailable during non-peak periods. Such job duties include performing theatre opening and closing procedures. A Senior Team Lead may not complete managerial duties
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Upholding and administering all company policies.
- The training, developing and coaching of non-management employees.
- Performing all staff positions as required.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Counting and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day.
- Controlling costs, including all direct operating expenses.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software.
- Ensure operational delivery of marketing campaigns and promotions of feature film engagements.
- Monitor the standard of maintenance and operational delivery to ensure standards are maintained at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student). At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven experience with PC platforms and knowledge of basic office programs including but not limited to e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets. Operate copiers and other office equipment, devise and access different filing systems and maintain attention to detail. Use tools and equipment with dexterity and perform mechanical tasks as necessary.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC , US
Application Deadline: N/A