- Responsible for the management and supervision of all areas assigned by the Store Manager and follows policies in regard to Customers, Associates and merchandising. Responsible for learning all phases of Store operations. In the absence of the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for leading the entire operation of the Store to ensure that Company standards and best practices are consistently met
- Treats all Customers, Associates, and other leaders with respect.
- Demonstrates courtesy, friendliness, and professionalism at all times. Recognizes Associates using Company recognition programs.
- Executes Customer service programs and Merchandise Presentation programs through Associate training and program supervision.
- Supervises and coaches Retail Associates in providing efficient and friendly service at the registers, Customer Service desk, fitting rooms, sales floor, etc.
- Represents and supports the Company brand at all times.
- Maintains and models a professional appearance, in accordance with the Company Dress Code. Reinforces the Company Dress Code at all times.
- Manages Store to ensure a clean, neat, easy to shop environment.
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping with help of contracted maintenance personnel and Ross Associates.
- Ensures recovery, sizing and markdowns are completed to Company standards through teaching, assigning tasks, and following up per Company best practice.
- Ensures merchandise is presented and organized according to Company merchandising guidelines.
- Urgently manages merchandise processing to the sales floor within the expected Company timeframe.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must demonstrate the ability to supervise, motivate and communicate positively to Store Associates at all levels.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize those tasks, give direction and follow through to completion.
- Two or more years of Store or Assistant Store Manager experience in a retail environment.
- Maintain high quality of Customer service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A