View All Royal Mail JobsRoyal Mail
We are looking for an experienced Demand Analyst/Manager to join our growing Data and Engineering team to have key role in the end to end delivery of the data strategy at Royal Mail, working alongside our Domain and Product Owners and Delivery Managers.
- Ensure demand requests are assigned, estimated in a timely manner, and the costs are fed back and agreed with the relevant stakeholders
- Manage Planview updates and lead on reinforcing best practice of time recording across the team
- Manage the adoption of capacity-based cross charging
- You will ensure relevant quality information is presented to a high standard to support the governance and delivery of several products within Data and Engineering
- You will coordinate work requests (demand), resourcing, and performance reporting enabling effective product delivery and proactive stakeholder engagement across the Data and Engineering domain portfolio.
- Provide clear financial summaries highlighting variances from budget and risks and opportunities
- Drive the platform operating processes relating to demand and resource management to support efficient product delivery
- Track and report agreed key platform and delivery team performance metrics
- Support roadmap and release planning for the portfolio of work and managing interdependencies across product teams
- Run planning/prioritization sessions to drive decisions on internal team allocation and recruitment
- Coordinate team utilization reporting and budget monitoring in alignment with Technology Resource Management and Finance
- Make recommendations to support the continuous improvement to the platform operating model
- Ideally you will have had previous experience with JIRA, Confluence, MS Excel and PowerPoint toolsets.
- Management of Delivery status’
- Demonstrable experience within a PMO function or similar role with a focus on:
- Demand management
- Onboarding of staff
- Familiarity with Agile delivery models such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean Start-up.
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- Resource management
- An ability to present both qualitative and quantitative information clearly and fluently to senior stakeholders.
- Driving the platform operating processes
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A