View All Royal Mail JobsRoyal Mail
- At Royal Mail Relay it’s not just what we do, it’s how we do it that matters. We strive to attract, develop, promote and retain the best talent because it is our people who set us apart from the rest.
- We are currently recruiting for Collection and Delivery Drivers to support our growing business. This is a great opportunity for those with the required skills, passion and drive to join us. You can help us to grow our business, exceed our customer expectations and succeed in our goals.
- Your responsibilities mainly include collecting and delivering test kits from test sites and labs, but can also include parcels and tote boxes to small and large businesses in our portfolio. You will scan items on and off route to ensure tracking information is available to customers and colleagues. You must enjoy driving, even at peak hours and be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg and be willing to work paid overtime including possible Saturday and Sunday overtime.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than 6 penalty points is essential but ideally a clean licence is preferred, please note you will be required to show this at assessment.
- Your driving licence must cover vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Wakefield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A