View All Royal Mail JobsRoyal Mail
- We are looking to offer Permanent contracts
- Part time 12 hours per week, working Monday – Saturday
- As part of Royal Mail Property & Facilities Solutions you will work from 9am to 11am either as part of a team or as the only cleaner on site, ensuring we continue to deliver the high standards of service our customers expect.
- As a commercial cleaning operative you will be responsible for variety of tasks including mopping, toilet cleaning, washing walls, vacuuming, emptying bins and dusting. We require someone who can operate specialist cleaning equipment.
- This role will be physically challenging and involves manual handling activities.
- Previous cleaning experience is desired, but not essential. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential to communicate with customers and managers and comply with Health & Safety regulations. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and organise their own time as they will be managed remotely.
- This role requires you to work in a high security environment. If successful at interview, you can typically expect to have a waiting period of up to 60 days while your application goes through our screening process (which includes a requirement for RMG to obtain 5 year referencing).
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Chesterfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A