View All Sainsbury's JobsSainsbury's
- You’ll be joining the Digital family in Sainsbury’s Tech. You will be building the products and services that underpin the groceries online website so everything that happens from when you click buy to groceries arriving at your door. This involves planning, scheduling, routing, taking payments, order management and notifying our customers.
- The team you’ll join works on high throughput systems that process all of our groceries orders. You will be helping to support migrating capabilities to our cloud based, event driven microservices platform.
- Employ agile ways of working to discover, assess and build products, collaborating through scrum, pairing and mobbing
- Write well-structured clean code to improve the lives of our customers and colleagues
- Work with supporting infrastructure as code and use CI/CD pipelines to deploy your code into the cloud
- Create automated tests including unit, behavioural, volume, performance and security, using tools such as Junit, Spock, and Gatling, where appropriate
- Visualise your product’s behaviour in production
- Ideally you should show a good level of understanding across a variety of technical skills, demonstrate and promote good attitudes and behaviours, such as collaboration, learning, sharing, respect and motivation
- We are continuing to grow our DevOps culture so a belief in this way of working helps, as we build and own the entire stack, and endeavour to automate as much as possible
- Demonstrate and promote positive attitudes and behaviours, such as collaboration, learning, sharing, respect and motivation
- Willing to work with a range of technologies such as AWS, Node.js, MySQL, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform and friends
- A belief in a DevOps culture as we build and own the entire stack, and endeavour to automate as much as possible, deploying several times a day with zero downtime
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A