View All Screwfix JobsScrewfix
You’ll be a vital part of the team, getting stuck in and leading by example. Whether you’re front-of-house helping customers or in the warehouse keeping our standards high, customers are always at the front of your mind. Delivering memorable service is a real strength of yours, and with the help of our excellent training programmes, you’ll be on the right track for a truly promising career!
- Store standards – you’ll make sure everything runs smoothly from cash reconciliations, to customer queries, audit compliancy and stock management.
- In line with government advice we’ve adapted how we operate in store to ensure we keep you, our customers, colleagues and families safe. As guidelines change, our ask of you is to remain flexible and adaptable as we work through the solutions together.
- Host – you’ll be the lead host in store, setting an example of what great looks like. You’ll understand what your customers need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them
- Part of the team – you’ll join a team who take pride in their store, working together and having lots of fun along the way!
- Want to know more? Check out a day in the life of a Trade Counter video
Qualification & Experience:
- An experienced supervisor, used to managing a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A