View All Screwfix JobsScrewfix
You’ll be at the core of Screwfix, making sure our customers are the heart of everything we do, you’ll take your time to really get to know them whilst delivering genuinely great service. Our Retail Assistants are vital to the running of a store, so you’ll always be kept busy. And with the help of our excellent training programmes, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
- Part of the team – you’ll join a team who take pride in their store, work together and have lots of fun along the way!
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting customer orders and keeping standards high
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them
- In line with government advice we’ve adapted how we operate in store to ensure we keep you, our customers, colleagues and families safe. As guidelines change, our ask of you is to remain flexible and adaptable as we work through the solutions together.
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and enthusiastic!
- Prepared to work hard and make the most of our training
- A great communicator who loves to help people
- Amazing at giving great service, with a positive can-do, no-nonsense approach
- Willing to learn, you don’t need retail experience to succeed
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A