- A sign on bonus may apply to qualified candidates!
- Transform Home Services LLC is a leading provider of Home Improvement, Protection and Repair services nationwide. We serve over 10 million customers annually with services including Appliance Repair, Home Warranties and Home Improvement solutions such as Kitchens, Windows, Doors, Flooring, HVAC and more. We partner with most of the leading Home Services related retail brands including Sears to help customers improve their homes and the appliances within.
- As a Small Engine Repair Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Promoting and selling additional products and services
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required time frames
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 – 2 years of small engine repair technician experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- 1 – 2 Years Experience
- High School / GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A