View All Sephora Jobs Sephora
Through original thinking, pioneering action, and disrupting the status quo, our Digital team has transformed the beauty retail industry. From social to mobile to site to in-store technology, Sephora is a leading digital player that builds innovative client experiences where the clients are always the focus. With a “Genius” designation on the L2 Digital IQ Index (seven years in a row), we’ll continue to set the pace for the industry…especially with you on our team.
As an Adobe Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for all activities related to Adobe Campaign including creation of workflows, campaign management, understanding technical implementations/feasibility, and channel integrations. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, Retention Marketing, you will assist with campaign workflow design and identify, diagnose and solve technical issues. The Adobe Campaign Manager requires both technical and business/marketing knowledge and skills.
- Implement activities that generally impact discrete components / processes of the work of own unit / team / projects.
- Receive work in the form of unique campaign assignments that often require the application of independent judgment. Operates within the context of defined procedures.
- Review key aspects of the campaign design, build and deployment processes to ensure optimal quality, including: campaign flow, channel selection, and touch-point timing.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities.
- Develop data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data that helps generate insights and addresses reporting needs.
- Work with others to understand specifications around data and ensure data is available for campaigns
- Evaluate and minimize risk to the applications
- Expertise in Adobe Campaign and cross-channel audience targeting workflow builds.
- Write ETL (Extract / Transform / Load) processes, designs systems and develops tools for real-time and offline analytic processing.
- Develop data pipelines that are scalable, repeatable and secure. Troubleshoot processes for data consistency and integrity. Integrate data from a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards.
- Work to gather and understand unique business requirements which translates into customized workflows
- Provide technical assistance and serves as a resource to internal Product Management and external technology teams to recommend tool enhancement
- Perform extensive testing, create queries to extract and validate segment data and sizing
- Gather, document and help form/guide client business requirements, key performance indicators and other functional and/or technical requirements
- Understanding subscriber data, data governance, frequency capping and campaign hierarchy methodologies
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
Qualification & Experience:
- Passion for the marketing domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- 2+ years developing and implementing Adobe Campaign workflows. Adobe Enterprise Manager is a plus
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to interface Adobe Campaign with external App, Display, Email platform suites
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
- Solid understanding of general business models, concepts and strategies
- Knowledge of SQL, Web Services segment workflows, and experience setting up large-scale
- delivery communications of dynamic content.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
4+ years’ of progressively complex related experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A