View All Six Flags JobsSix Flags
Entry-level position that conducts investigations utilizing undercover operatives, cameras, surveillance, audits, etc. Follow up on tips and other sources of information to build case files of potential suspects. Utilize computer programs and other systems to monitor and track internal performance. Utilize surveillance techniques to monitor internal activity for investigative purposes.
- Communicate internal theft and procedural compliance concerns to the Loss Prevention management.
- Interact with employees & guests of all ages and explain legal consequences of actions.
- Complete all necessary reports and paperwork associated with an investigation.
- Testify to observations, actions & reports when required.
- Meet with Loss Prevention Supervisor daily to receive areas of concentration and special assignments.
- Comply with all Six Flags America policies and procedures.
- Perform all delegated tasks assigned by Loss Prevention management.
- Adhere to Corporate standards as stated in departmental training manual.
- Conduct or facilitate investigations and investigative interviews of employees who have been shown to be involved in impropriety.
- Conduct in-park investigations of loss situations, including theft, unauthorized discounts, fraud, sexual harassment, safety violations, policy violations, etc.
- Conduct witness interviews to document details of events. Prepare legal documentation of observations conducted.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, holidays and weekends.
- Must be detail oriented, highly motivated, and a self-starter.
- Able to pass a thorough background screen including criminal background and credit history checks.
- Some Loss Prevention experience desired, but not required.
- Able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time outdoors in extreme heat/cold and sun.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School diploma or equivalent and some college work preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact in a professional and positive manner with Park management, Loss Prevention team members, and guests.
- Computer proficiency – experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Requires excellent organizational, communication, computer and problem solving skills
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Holyoke, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A