Website Six Flags
Role is responsible for scheduled performances throughout the park while holding high park standards. Entertainment Performers are required to interact with guests, team members, and supervisors on a daily basis. Additionally, Entertainment Performers are required to continuously work outdoors and closely with others. Performers occasionally will work alone and will always be exposed to direct sunlight, dust, dirt and water. Performers must be able to function in all weather conditions including extreme heat and extreme cold for long periods of time.
- Ensure guest safety and satisfaction in their stay at Six Flags.
- Cooperate with all team members and managers.
- Maintain proper attendance.
- Must swipe in and out each day to receive correct pay for the week.
- Maintain a clean working environment both in guest view and behind the scenes.
- Will provide needed daily care and upkeep to outfits and accessories.
- Respond to any emergency situation in the area and maintain control.
- Maintain character integrity as well as professionalism.
- Complete any and all tasks as requested by Six Flags Management.
- Ensure that image, cleanliness and courtesy standards are met.
- Resolve guest concerns that may arise on a daily basis.
- Ensure standards of performance for all areas within their responsibilities are met.
- Ensure all shows start promptly.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to preform in 10-30 lb. costume
- Must be able to walk up to 3 miles per day over various surfaces
- Willing to actively engage guests
- Must be flexible to try new aspects of performing as needed by the park
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Safety conscious
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs consistently
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time and as many as 14 hours a day
- Able to communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak and understand the English Language
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Available to work flexible hours at nights and on weekends
- At least 16 years of age
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Requires excellent organizational, communication, computer and problem solving skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, holidays and weekends.
- High School diploma or GED; some college credit desired.
- Able to pass a thorough background screen including criminal background and credit history checks.
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jackson, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A