View All Six Flags JobsSix Flags
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord is looking for enthusiastic team members to join our Safety team. This position will be pivotal in promoting a safety focused culture at the park through non-invasive health screenings for all personnel and guest that enter on to park property. This position will also promote overall safety awareness through the promotion of good hygiene, social distancing, and the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Inspection, inventory, maintenance and cleaning of grounds, facilities, work areas supplies and equipment.
- Understand, support, and follow standard operating procedures and patient care protocols.
- Administrative duties including, but not limited to: filing, conducting audits, and data entry.
- Telecommunications, radio communications and dispatch of resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned, needed, or required.
- Conduct non-invasive temperature screenings for all guest and personnel that enter on to park property.
- Act in the best interest of the patient when screening.
- Information gathering, reporting and documentation.
- Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer literacy. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
- Must be at least 17 years old.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A