View All Six Flags JobsSix Flags
- Continuously strive for quality service, guest satisfaction, & safety.
- Maintain knowledge of and follow all food safety and stand operations procedures.
- Adhere to all operating procedures as outlined in the park and cabanas SOPs.
- Maintain an entertaining environment with quality guest service as the primary concern.
- Create a fun and professional environment for our guests.
- Comply with all Six Flags Darien Lake policies & procedures.
- Operate your area in a safe, efficient manner.
- Assist all guests in the cabana and chair rental areas.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in the English language to individuals and/or large groups of people
- Must be able to maintain a T.I.P.S certification.
- Must possess basic math and cash handling skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays, & weekends
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Queensbury, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A