The Spectrum Workforce Management – Sales & Marketing Coordinator I is responsible for the Flex scheduling, PTO, OOSA, VTO, and OT administration in eWFM.
- Assist Workforce Administrator in administration of overtime and voluntary time off (VTO) programs
Coordinate real-time scheduling of team meetings, supervisor coaching sessions, training, and other scheduled off-phone activity.
- Monitor intra-day call volume to outsourcers to ensure load balancing and compliance to forecast agreements
- Assist in administration of flex scheduling, schedule slides & swaps, and other administration through utilization of workforce management software (Aspect eWorkforce Management Software)
- Forecast potential over-staffing/under-staffing conditions and adjust real-time staffing based on Call Center needs
- Assist in monitoring of sick calls, tardiness, etc., entering real-time exceptions into Aspect eWorkforce Management (absence, tardiness, meetings, overtime, etc.)
- Support WFM Administrators and WFM Staffing Analysts on special projects.
- Perform other duties as requested by manager.
- Ability to use scheduling and workforce management software (e.g. Aspect eWorkforce Management’s tracking module and Real Time Adherence Software)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software applications (including MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Ability to use personal computer
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Flexibility with work schedule required (weekend, early morning, or night shift)
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or recognized equivalent
- 1 year: Call center (in-bound) experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbia, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A