At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
- Position the company at the forefront of the industry by researching and identifying technology opportunities and their business applications.
- Effectively plan and manage projects by documenting project requirements, including scope, cost, scheduling, testing and terms of delivery to ensure high-quality standards and timely completion within budget.
- Improve efficiency by mentoring less experienced engineers in key elements of the system and providing presentations to internal team members.
- Encourage company-wide excellence and growth by supporting all efforts to enhance the client experience.
- Drive network engineering projects through knowledge of routing and switching platforms and troubleshooting and coordinating implementations.
- Expand offered products and services by working closely with architects and engineers in designing, modeling and implementing new technologies and becoming a trusted partner through the delivery of client services.
- Successfully support mission-critical business systems through the design, deployment and maintenance of local and wide area network (LAN/WAN) infrastructure technologies.
- Test and validate new hardware and connections to ensure proper configuration and technical performance.
- Maintain continuous network operations by troubleshooting and resolving major network and system issues.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) (preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Knowledge of Spectrum Enterprise products and services.
- Industry and vendor-specific certifications or training, such as Cisco, Juniper or Alcatel-Lucent (preferred).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A