The Offline Customer Support Specialist is responsible for various back office tasks that support Customer Operations. Responsibilities include completing tasks that typically require research and customer contact, resolution of complex customer requests and analyzing audit/error reports to ensure that people, process and technology are effectively supporting the customer and the operational business rules. The Offline Customer Support Specialist must provide exceptional customer service with strong attention to details.
- Identify, analyze and correct errors on customer accounts in the billing system and ancillary systems as required
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Administer all Charter business rules while fulfilling customer requests
- Will identify trends and provide insight into process or system enhancements
- Support multiple “work/call types” – Handle billing, order management and technical requests from such as White Mail, Equipment Research, PPV Research, Account Corrections and Lock Box requests
- Support both Residential and Small to Medium Business tasks
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Requires customer contact to complete requests where information is missing, customer requests can’t be verified, or requests that conflict with Charter business rules
- Support multiple billing and ancillary systems and resources i.e., ICOMS, CSG, CRM, Gateway, KM systems and Case Management Systems Complete offline/back office tasks for customer support such as mailing statements, call logs, etc.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to identify and address business needs from a quality perspective is essential
- Use of business judgment, organization and time management are necessary
- Attributes such as initiative, objectivity, consistency and accuracy are essential
- Ability to work in multiple data systems
- Intermediate or better knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, required
- Proficient understanding of Charter product offerings and all lines of business
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organizes, prioritizes, and works efficiently and effectively under deadlines
- Effective allocation of time resources
- Communication skills: Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Proficiency with tools and billing systems used by customer care and sales
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Customer service, retail or transaction-based support environment 1+
- Knowledge of cable industry preferred 1+
- Knowledge of cable billing systems (CSG/ICOMS) preferred 1+
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent training, education/experience preferred, but not required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A