Serves as the primary contact for Customer Support Video team questions and customer escalations. Provides expert support as it relates to troubleshooting any video issues.Works under minimal supervision.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Interact effectively with internal and external customers regarding products and services.
- Assist representatives with customer questions/escalations in a timely, thorough and efficient manner.
- Effectively present and discuss Charter’s products and services.
- Manage representative and customer interactions professionally and effectively.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Call Center Supervisor, to ensure efficient operations and customer satisfaction.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
- Comply with all company and call center policies and procedures.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Windows and general intranet navigation
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge/experience of internet/phone operations and/or telecommunications call center
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A